In accordance with Article 13 point 1 and 2 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), you are informed here about the data we collect and process from you when you use our internet services.
§1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Name and contact of the data controller pursuant to Article 4 point 7 DSGVO: Joint Data Protection Officer
Zweckverband Elektronische Verwaltung in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (eGo-MV) Eckdrift 103 - 19061 Schwerin/ Germany Phone +49 (0)385 / 77 33 47 -51 email@example.com
You can contact our data protection officer directly at any time.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention periods.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
Right to information
Right to correction or deletion
Right to restriction of processing
Right to object to processing
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO)
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred
Website from which the request came
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk assigned to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
The website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see 1.)
Persistent cookies (see 2.)
The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Fierfox (https://addons.mozilla.ord/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) Insofar as the user of our website has provided personal data, we only use this data to respond to enquiries from the user of the website and/or customers, to process contracts concluded with the user of the website and/or customers and for technical administration. Personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transmitted by us to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of processing the contract or for billing purposes or if the user of the website and/or customer has given their prior consent. The deletion of stored personal data takes place when the user of the website and/or customer revokes the consent for storage, when your knowledge is no longer required for the fulfilment of the purpose pursued with the storage or when your storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons. Data for billing and accounting purposes are not affected by a deletion request.
(3) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§5 Third-party services
(1) Analysis tools - use of Matomo
This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called "cookies". These are text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The data generated by the cookie is used for this purpose. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymised before storage.
Matomo cookies remain on your terminal device until you delete them.
The storage of Matomo cookies and the use of this analysis tool are based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymised analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both its website and its advertising. If a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g. consent to the storage of cookies), the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
(2) Other website services - YouTube
Our website uses embedded videos from Google-operated site YouTube. The operator of the site is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube video, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(3) Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google's servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
We use external service providers (order processors), e.g. for the dispatch of goods, newsletters or payment processing. A separate order data processing agreement has been concluded with the service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data.
§6 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which will be described by us in each case in the following description of the function. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
You can inform us of your objection to advertising at the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post:
Municipality of Ostseebad Binz
Own business Binzer Bucht Tourism
Director Mr. Kai Gardeja
Keyword: Data protection
18609 Baltic resort Binz